There are many stories of dogs dying from eating human foods. Here are the foods that your dog should never eat 11. Apple Seeds Apple is good for dogs. but make sure you remove the seeds. The apple’s seeds are known to contain a natural chemical called Amygdaline. The chemical releases cyanide when digested and enter the dog's bloodstream. Don’t fret, however, if they mistakenly eat one or two of the seed as the chemical can only be injurious if it is found in large quantity. 10. Avocado Avocado is one of the fruits that may require the attention of a vet if eaten by your dog. Avocado contains a fungicidal toxin called Persin that can cause diarrhea, nausea or vomiting and heart congestion. The Avocado’s pit is loaded with Persin and is, therefore, the most dangerous part of an Avocado. 9. Xylitol or Artificial Sweetener Dogs are extremely sensitive to artificial sweetener called xylitol. Even a small amount can cause low blood sugar, seizures, liver failure, and even death. You need to be careful as the xylitol are usually found in sugar-free foods. 8. Cat Food The old saying that what's good for the goose is good for the gander is not always true with cat and dog. Cat's food is high in protein and fat and If it is continuously consumed by dogs can cause stomach upset, obesity and even pancreatitis. 7. Alcohol Alcoholic beverages are known to cause intoxication and dogs are not an exemption. In addition, alcohol may cause poor coordination, abnormal acidity, difficult breathing, it could be as bad as putting them in a coma or even death. 6. Milk & Dairy Products Dogs do not have enough enzymes like lactase that can break down lactose in milk. Therefore, milk and dairy products can cause digestive problems and also trigger food allergies. However small consumption is not worth worrying about. 5. Chocolate Chocolate might be yummy but not for dogs! it contains a stimulant known as theobromine and a bit of caffeine. This stimulant affect dog’s organs like guts, heart, kidney and central nervous system. The symptoms in dogs are vomiting, diarrhea, a spike in heartbeat, seizure, and hyperactivities. These symptoms might start manifesting after four to twenty-four hours of consumption. Although the amount of theobromine in the dog system and thus the symptoms depend on the quantity and the type of chocolate. 4. Macadamia Nuts One of the many causes of weakness, depression, tremors, vomiting and increased body temperature in a dog is macadamia nuts. Within 12 hours of consumption the symptom can be popping out and this could last for 12 to 48 hours. it could also be lethal especially when ingested together with chocolate. 3. Grapes & Raisins Grapes and raisins are injurious to dogs as this can cause kidney failure. It is not a matter of quantity as a small amount can make a dog ill. Even though it is still until unknown as to the toxic substance responsible there are stories of dogs dying from a small chunk of grapes and raisins and experts have likewise agreed that there is safe dosage. 2. Human Vitamins Human vitamin contains 100% of the mineral recommended as a daily intake by a human. This could, however, cause an overdose in dogs. It is therefore not recommended to feed your dog with your vitamin supplement. 1. Raw Fish Among the food poisoning in a dog is raw fish as they contain bacteria that could be toxic. More so, some fish do have a parasite that causes “fish disease” or “salmon poisoning disease” the symptom of which are fever and enlarged lymph nodes. If you want to feed your dogs with fish, feed them cooked fish as the parasite must have been killed.